What is the essence of life?
To serve others and to do good.
If you enjoy working with youths and their families, planning fun activities and are interested in mentoring/ counselling, you could be part of our Youth Work Team!
We are looking for individuals who:
1. Are able to work independently or in a team
2.Posses good engagement and facilitation skills
3. Ability to plan and coordinate programmes
4. Understanding of adolescent and/or human development
5. Ability to communicate with and engage in activities relevant to youth
6. Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
7. Ability to counsel and mentor youth
8. Ability to counsel and intervene with the families of the youth
9. Have a Diploma or Degree in Social Work, Counselling, Psychology, Sociology or any equivalent.
At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience. Fresh graduates will be considered.